Website Domus Recruitment
This exciting role for an experienced manager which is based in Leeds and requires you to manage a specialist neurobehavioral rehabilitation centre for people with acquired brain injury. This service was one of the first assessment and rehabilitation centres for brain injury in the UK. The provider assesses and provides rehabilitation primarily for service users with an ABI using the Neuro-behavioural model of social rehabilitation. The aim is to provide a continuous link for each service user through their pathway of care from their rehabilitation services through to re-integration into the community.
In your part-time role you will take overall responsibility for the effective management of all aspects of the service, thereby ensuring the provision of the highest quality standards of diagnosis specific care and treatment are driven by the needs of the individual.
If this sounds like the role for you, we want to hear from you!
Key Responsibilities of a Service Manager:
- Demonstrate professional leadership and provide ‘hands on’ management support and guidance, managing staff activities and influencing their practices and attitudes.
- Assume line management responsibilities for the senior management team and lead clinicians where appropriate, to provide operational support and direction. Ensuring that performance standards are identified and met.
- Take responsibility for setting and monitoring of budgets, capital and revenue, within location
- Take overall responsibility for recruitment, employment and working practises, complying with Employment Law and contractual obligations. To include the provision of Induction, training and support as required in respect of the statutory responsibilities of the service and the Trust, with particular emphasis on our aims, values and high-performance standards.
- To be an active member of the Service Management group and on occasion to take on additional defined responsibilities in relation to events such as investigations, disciplinary/grievance hearings and the provision of management support to other services.
Service Manager Requirements:
- To have completed QCF(NVQ) level 3 / 4 in Health and Social Care or equivalent.
- Experience and understanding of what constitutes a high quality specific residential service
- In depth knowledge of statutory requirements such as Care Quality Commission regulations and outcomes
- Experience of managing budgets and financial systems.
- Experience of person-centred working
- 7.6 weeks annual leave inclusive of bank holidays (pro rata)
- Private Medical Insurance
- The Trust operates a Life Assurance Scheme, which is available after 6 months continuous service and provides the minimum of four times your annual salary in the event of your death in service
- Employers pension contribution
If you are interested in the above position please apply, or for more information contact Matt Simmons at Domus Recruitment.
As part of our continual pursuit of quality candidates we appreciate and reward candidate recommendations from you if we successfully secure them a position. We will reward you with £200 if you recommend a new candidate to us who is not already registered and we secure them a role for a minimum of 1 month.