Website Domus Recruitment
An exciting opportunity for a Locality Manager to join my client’s team in their Supported living services in Trowbridge, Wiltshire has arisen. We have a new opportunity for someone with experience in Learning Disabilities, Autism, Mental health and Behaviour Challenges to be part of a team reporting to a fantastic and supportive management team.
This is a multisite role with my client’s service having 17 supported living/live in services in and around the Wiltshire area. I am looking to speak with candidates who has experience in service management, with Learning disabilities and Autism who is ready to progress to managing a multisite role.
Key Responsibilities of an Area locality Manager:
- To monitor and support the delivery of person-centred services to all people using the service.
- Oversee the provision of quality services to people with LD/ ASD/MH and challenging behaviour.
- Manage a portfolio of service packages and will contribute collaboratively with the management team to develop new services.
- To monitor and support the health and safety of both people using the service and support staff.
- To ensure that the actions of all staff directly supporting people using the service support their care, protection and well-being, and in compliance with external regulations and standards.
- In the absence of the management team to take other responsibilities for all aspects of the operation of the office.
- To provide supervision/support and guidance to care staff and service users
- To ensure effective financial administration of the services delivered, through the effective deployment of staff and budgets
- To develop own knowledge and practice relative to continuous service improvement
- To take part in the on-call rota
Area locality Manager Requirements:
- A minimum of three years’ experience in working in Adult Social care preferably in complex care, including working with individuals with challenging behaviours.
- Minimum Level 5 in Health and Social Care qualification (NVQ or Diploma)
- A dedicated and experienced Social Care Manager or a supervisor with at least 3 years management experience.
- Experienced in Positive Behavioural Support.
- Be able to positively transform and enhance the lives of the people we support.
- Successful in developing teams of Support Workers and supervisors.
- Be engaging and positive about community-based activities.
- Competitive Rates of pay.
- NEST Pension.
- 28 days Annual Leave.
- Free employee Assist Programme.
- Casual dress.
- Onsite parking.
- Wellness programmes.
- Blended working from home and in office.
If you are interested in this position, please apply or for more information contact Ella at Domus Recruitment.