Website Domus Recruitment
We are looking for a hardworking and enthusiastic individual to change the lives of the people our client support. This role requires a well dedicated and highly methodical Individual to provide strong management for the supported living services that help adults with various difficulties such as learning disabilities and mental health issues in all aspects of their daily lives in and around Staffordshire
You will ensure that outstanding services are delivered and are specific to the needs and requirements of each person being supported.
Key Responsibilities of an Area Manager
- 9 direct reports, which are mixed 4 Service Managers & 5 Registered Managers
- Motivational and inspirational leadership for employees and teams to perform at their best
- Effective Employee Engagement and Development so that all employees understand the Vision and Strategy and their role in it
- Effective and timely delivery of multi services in pursuit of effective commercial contractual, safety and risk management.
- Responsible for driving up quality
- Achievement of Revenue and Margin targets by the retention and growth of existing business, acquiring new business and the effective and efficient running of operations.
- Work in conjunction with other Area Managers, Regional Operations Directors, and Support Functions (HR, IT, Finance, Quality, Marketing, Development, ensure that all activities undertaken are carried out effectively, ensuring a positive perception by the general public people we support, carers, employees and purchasing authorities respectively.
- Implementation of business plans and budgets to deliver agreed P&L including effective management of margin, utilisation, Working Capital, WIP and bad debt.
Area Manager Requirements:
- NVQ level 5 or equivalent
- Possess relevant previous working experience to demonstrate comprehensive understanding of the relevant specialist requirements
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Multi-site experience will be beneficial
- Proven track record of working with learning disabilities and/or autism
- Clear career pathway for training and development
- Online cashback at top retailers including Groupon
- Employee Assistant Programme for 24-7 confidential support
- Healthcare CashPlan through our partner Westfield Health
- Competitive rates of pay for all of our positions
If you are interested in the vacancy above, please apply or for more information contact Kyle at Domus Recruitment.
As part of our continual pursuit of quality candidates we appreciate and reward candidate recommendations from you if we successfully secure them a position. We will reward you with £200 if you recommend a new candidate to us who is not already registered and we secure them a role for a minimum of 1 month.