Website Domus Recruitment
We are seeking an Assessment & Intervention Practitioner to join the Regional Operations Team in the North West region for an exceptional care charity, on a full-time, permanent basis. The Assessment & Intervention Practitioners work with the front-line leaders, providing excellent support, coaching, and advice so all their colleagues have the skills, knowledge, and help available to do what they do best.
This charity works with adults with learning disabilities, physical disabilities, mental health conditions and autism. The services span across the whole of the North West and there will be an expectation to be travelling around services. Option to do this over a 4 DAY WORKING WEEK. (Either Monday or Friday off each week.)
As part of the local Operations Team, you’ll be the go-to local expert on assessing individual needs and translating this into amazing Care and Support Plans which enable the People We Support to live their best life possible. Reporting to the Lead Assessment and Intervention Practitioner to upskill these care plans, train and develop service leaders within services.
Key Responsibilities of an Assessment & Intervention Practitioner:
- Having brilliant conversations – working with local leaders and their teams to really understand their services, what they need, and coaching them to find great solutions
- You will have the opportunity to work alongside senior regional leaders to maximise the engagement and support across the region
- Visiting the people we support, our leaders, and colleagues in services
- Delivering innovative training to teams to embed the core principles around person centred care
- Working within services coaching teams to embed best practice
Assessment & Intervention Practitioner Requirements:
- You will have experience of working with people with a learning disability and/or mental health issues
- You will have experience of coaching and developing others
- You will have the ability to manage emotionally stressful situations such as working with individuals who have experienced trauma or with people who present with self-harming or aggressive behaviours
- You will be used to working across multiple sites
- You will have experience of supervising and line managing people
- You will need to have a full UK driving licence.
- You can work your full-time hours over 4 days and enjoy a long weekend or work over 5 days to accommodate your other commitments.
- £26,000 – £28,000 (dependent upon experience)
- Contributory pension scheme
- Retail discounts, holiday discounts, cycle to work scheme and travel discounts through our benefits app
- You’ll be working for an award-winning charity who is passionate about ensuring our colleagues and the people we support lead the best lives possible
- We’ll work with you to develop your career or to learn and experience new things. We’re passionate about developing our people!
If you are interested in the above position please apply, or for more information contact Ben at Domus Recruitment.
As part of our continual pursuit of quality candidates we appreciate and reward candidate recommendations from you if we successfully secure them a position. We will reward you with £200 if you recommend a new candidate to us who is not already registered and we secure them a role for a minimum of 1 month.