Website Domus Recruitment
This role specialises in brain injury and other packages of complex care.
Key Responsibilities of an Assistant Support Manager:
- To line manage the Team Leaders
- Identify areas to grow the business
- Spot checks
- Care plans
- Reporting into the Registered Manager
- Staff compliance
- Identify areas to improve the quality of care and customer service
Assistant Support Manager Requirements:
- Already has or working towards NVQ Level 5
- Experience working within domiciliary care or complex care
- Ideally a driver
- Warm, bubbly and positive attitude
- Attention to detail
- Expanding organisation
- Multiple award-winning business
- Free parking at the office
- Progression opportunities
If you are interested in hearing more about this vacancy please contact George Pierce at Domus Recruitment.
As part of our continual pursuit of quality candidates we appreciate and reward candidate recommendations from you if we successfully secure them a position. We will reward you with £200 if you recommend a new candidate to us who is not already registered and we secure them a role for a minimum of 1 month. So, if this position is not for you but you know someone who might be interested why not earn a bit of cash anyway!