Website Domus Recruitment
Looking for an Associate Director of Quality and Governance. This is a newly created role for one of the largest care providers within the UK. It will be a national role, covering 36 elderly care services across the country, however predominantly covering services based in the Midlands and the North. You will report into the Director of Quality and Governance, and will manage a highly experienced team of Quality Managers. This is a home-based role, however extensive travel will be required.
Key Responsibilities of an Associate Director of Quality and Governance :
- Improve the quality of services
- Required to manage people and resources to ensure high-quality standards of care and service are delivered to regulatory, contractual and company standards.
- Provide defined operational support and management to existing site leadership where additional support may be required.
- To lead and manage both employees and resources to ensure high standards of service are achieved within the home, exceeding regulatory standards.
- Managing a team of quality improvement leads
- Embed themselves into a team of highly qualified quality professionals
Associate Director of Quality and Governance Requirements:
- You must be nurse qualified with an active PIN to be considered for this role.
- Previous successful Nursing home management/ quality management and supervisory experience.
- Extensive experience working within a social care environment, essentially within elderly care services.
- Experience of working and living at times “away” from home is preferable.
- A high-quality work environment
- Car Allowance
- Progression Opportunity
If you are interested in the above position please apply, or for more information contact Matthew Lomax at Domus Recruitment.
As part of our continual pursuit of quality candidates we appreciate and reward candidate recommendations from you if we successfully secure them a position. We will reward you with £200 if you recommend a new candidate to us who is not already registered and we secure them a role for a minimum of 1 month.