Website Domus Recruitment
I am currently working on behalf of an NHS Trust in Essex based Chelmsford that is currently recruiting for a Band 7 Prescriber to work at Holmer Court working with the NE & West Adult ADHD Service team, is This role is to start immediately Monday to Friday (9am – 5pm)
About the role:
- Mainly remote working but will also require some clinical face to face where needed at various trust sites so must be a car driver.
- Nursing post with experience of working with adults with neurodevelopmental disorders specifically ADHD. Ideally someone with nurse prescriber training.
To be successful in this role you will possess the following Essential Criteria:
- Educated to Degree or equivalent
- NMC Registration
- Valid DBS (not essential as we can provide)
- All practical and Mandatory training
- Restraint training Including either MAPPA or PMVA
- Car Driver is essential
- 6months NHS experience
Hourly Rate – £28 – £32 per hour depending on Days/Nights/Weekends
If you think you meet all the criteria above and want to work for a friendly and well respected agency, where you are appreciated and valued as a colleague – not a number – please get in touch today.
If you are interested in this vacancy please apply or for more information contact Kelly at Domus Recruitment.
“As part of our continual pursuit of quality candidates we appreciate and reward candidate recommendations from you if we successfully secure them a position.