Website Domus Recruitment
I am seeking a Registered Manager to manager a 60 bedded residential home in Worcester rated “Good” with the CQC.
You will be joining an award-winning charity with excellent reputation and values. The home is rated 9.8 on carehome.co.uk.
Key Responsibilities of a Care Home Manager
- Overall day to day running of the care home
- Ensuring the highest standard of care
- Staff appraisals, meetings and disciplinaries
- Liaise with outside Healthcare professionals in regards to care
- To ensure CQC and company policies are followed and adhered to
- Promote a caring environment for residents through high standards of professional practice
Care Home Manager Requirements:
- Minimum of a Level 5 NVQ Leadership and Management or willing to work towards
- Care Home Manager experience
- Experience working in the health care sector
- Driven, motivated and believe in the quality of Care
- You possess strong leadership and management qualities whilst taking on a dynamic and flexible approach to the role.
- Organised and able to manage others
- Excellent communicator
- Competitive Salary
- Bonus scheme
- Full funded training and development
- 25 days annual leave, plus bank holidays
- Comprehensive induction and ongoing paid training to develop your career.
If you are interested in the above position please apply, or for more information contact Poppy Elliott at Domus Recruitment.
As part of our continual pursuit of quality candidates we appreciate and reward candidate recommendations from you if we successfully secure them a position. We will reward you with £200 if you recommend a new candidate to us who is not already registered and we secure them a role for a minimum of 1 month.