Website Domus Recruitment
A fantastic opportunity has arisen in Somerset for a Manager to help oversee a Learning Disabilities Residential Service. I am recruiting for this exciting opportunity on behalf of a National Charitable Provider that supports people with Learning Disabilities and autism.
This is a great opportunity with amazing benefits for anyone looking for their next role as a care manager. The residential service supports nine service users and will need a strong manager to oversee the service!
- Work across the services providing leadership and guidance to the teams, observe and feedback on practice to improve quality, positive behavioural support and person-centred approaches.
- Undertake regular supervision meetings with staff & facilitate team meetings.
- Ensure support plans are current and staff are aware of the review and implementation of individual support plans.
- Support people we support to build community links with the local neighbourhood.
- Manage performance issues engaging the appropriate informal / formal processes where necessary and with guidance from Service Manager/HR.
- Manage the staffing resources of the service including rota management and staff budgets
- To undertake any other reasonable duties as requested.
- Experience of supporting people with a learning disability / mental health needs.
- NVQ Level 3 in Social Care Management or equivalent.
- Experience of supervising and motivating staff.
- Clear written and verbal communication style.
- IT literate and confident in the use of different IT systems / packages.
- Willing to undertake required training, sometimes off site and outside normal working hours.
- Willing and able to travel between locations as required.
- Available for flexible working patterns including evenings, weekends, sleep-ins and nights as required.
- Able to undertake on-call duties on a rota basis.
- A driver to enable travel between services and the office.
- 28 days paid annual leave (Including bank holidays), which increases each year to a maximum of 36 days.
- Flexible working
- Pension Contribution
- Access to free occupational health, physiotherapy, counselling and advice services Fully paid training and access to nationally recognised qualifications
- Travel to work scheme (season ticket loan)
- Access to an online shopping platform with discounts from over 3,500 retailers
If you are interested in the above position please contact Ella Byrett at Domus Recruitment.
**As part of our continual pursuit of quality candidates we appreciate and reward candidate recommendations from you if we successfully secure them a position.
We will reward you with £200 if you recommend a new candidate to us who is not already registered and we secure them a role for a minimum of 1 month. **