Website Domus Recruitment
I am currently working on an exciting Care Manager opportunity with a high quality, growing domiciliary care provider based in Halesowen, West Midlands.
This company is part of a growing homecare franchise that are committed to providing outstanding levels of care and operate around the Halesowen and South Birmingham areas. Progression to a Registered Manager will also be available with this role!
- Part of growing, successful domiciliary care franchise
- Deliver domiciliary care predominantly to the elderly, both local authority and private
- Committed to delivering the highest quality homecare service in the area
- Passionate Directors who will provide high level of support
- Will offer a fantastic salary and bonus. Up to £35,000 + an excellent bonus incentive linked to growing the hours
- Support the Registered Manager and Director in running the business
- Manage and lead dedicated team of carers
- Flexible to meet the demands of the business
- Liaise with various stakeholders including CQC
- Ensure the service is compliant with CQC and quality of care remains high
- Liaise with both local authority and private clients
- Worked within care – will accept deputy or people stepping up
- A lot of drive and ambition to grow a service
- Excellent communication abilities
- Competent with technology
- Excellent personal skills
- Passionate about delivering high-quality care
You MUST have worked within the care sector to apply for this role.
If you are interested in hearing more about this vacancy please contact Joel Stott at Domus Recruitment.
As part of our continual pursuit of quality candidates we appreciate and reward candidate recommendations from you if we successfully secure them a position. We will reward you with £200 if you recommend a new candidate to us who is not already registered and we secure them a role for a minimum of 1 month. So, if this position is not for you but you know someone who might be interested why not earn a bit of cash anyway!