Website Domus Recruitment
Children’s Home Manager
An excellent opportunity has arisen for a proven Registered Manager (or a highly experienced Deputy Manager stepping up) to run a Children’s Home for this outstanding company. They offer great support, have excellent benefits, and strive for excellence with all their services!! They are committed to quality and have a great reputation for giving exceptional standards of care for Children. This is a great opportunity and does require a Leader with proven Ofsted experience.
Children’s Home Manager responsibilities include:
- To ensure that the Home meets the high standards set out by the company and strive for outstanding with Ofsted.
- Safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children making sure care standards are of the highest quality.
- Developing the team.
- Ensuring that budgets are managed effectively, and the use of finances is properly monitored.
Children’s Home Manager skills include:
- NVQ 4 in Caring for Children & Young People (actual or in progress) or equivalent, level 5 would be a bonus.
- A proven track record of successfully managing similar childcare facilities.
- Strong staff management and budgetary skills.
- An ability to communicate effectively on all levels with internal and external bodies.
- A strong familiarity in working towards Ofsted standards and outcomes.
Previously successful candidates have worked as a Registered Manager/ Home Manager within a Children’s Residential setting.
If you are interested in this Children’s Home manager role, then please contact Max Heathman at Domus Recruitment.
“As part of our continual pursuit of quality candidates we appreciate and reward candidate recommendations from you if we successfully secure them a position.
We will reward you with £200 if you recommend a new candidate to us who is not already registered and we secure them a role for a minimum of 1 month.”