Website Domus Recruitment
An excellent and exciting opportunity has come about to join a revolutionary company, if you are a Clinical Admin looking for a role within a forward thinking, unique and modern work place than look no further!
As the Clinical Administrator/Receptionist you would act as one of the first points of contact in their specialist day clinics and play an integral part in the team, ensuring the highest levels of customer service are being provided at all times.
Key Responsibilities of a Clinic Administrator/Receptionist:
- Act as a receptionist and to be the first point of contact for clients and professionals, either on the phone or in person, including helping clients with general enquiries.
- To have empathy towards the clients’ needs and deal with sensitive issues using tact and diplomacy skills.
- Undertake tasks in line with the Standard Operating Procedures and ensure they are adhered to at all times.
- Take a lead role in clinic administration.
- Good interpersonal skills with experience of working with people at a variety of levels.
- Strong organisation & planning skills.
- Able to manage conflict and difficult situations.
- Responding to and processing initial enquiries on the services offered.
- To manage the initial stages of the Hubspot system, also responding to queries in a timely manner.
- Administration of consultation appointments liaising with the Consultant Psychiatrist and Therapists over appointments to offer, communications with clients regarding appointments and recording attendance.
- Administration of records, including disposal, in line with GDPR guidelines.
- Supporting the Consultant Psychiatrist with correspondence.
- Supporting the Clinic Director in collating information for finance & business reports.
Clinic Administrator/Receptionist Requirements:
- NVQ level 2 or equivalent standard of literacy and numeracy including Maths and English.
- NVQ level 3 in administration or Customer service or evidence of equivalent standard or experience.
- A willingness to undertake further training and to develop skills further.
- Good knowledge of Google Workspace and Microsoft Office suite of programs (Word and Excel).
- Ability to problem solve and act on own initiative independently within policies and procedures referring to Clinic Director as required.
- Computer literate with high level of keyboard skills.
Clinic Administrator/Receptionist Benefits:
- Annual leave: 25 days plus BH
- Variable bonus
- Cycle to work scheme
If you are interested in the above position please apply, or for more information contact Isabella Howley at Domus Recruitment.
As part of our continual pursuit of quality candidates we appreciate and reward candidate recommendations from you if we successfully secure them a position. We will reward you with £200 if you recommend a new candidate to us who is not already registered and we secure them a role for a minimum of 1 month.