Website Domus Recruitment
Clinical Deputy Manager position in the West Horsley area. -The role will entail overseeing and assisting all aspects of nursing care/activities within the home
Key Responsibilities of a Deputy Manager:
- Overseeing and assisting all aspects of nursing care/activities within the home
- You’ll create and update individual care plans for residents, maintaining clear, accurate and up-to-date medication records
- You’ll ensure adequate staffing is always maintained within the home
- You’ll provide day to day support and guidance to team of nurses – promoting residents’ independence, choice and dignity
- Build lasting relationships with the residents and the people they care about, as well as caring about the home itself – fostering a sense of community
- Creating and developing strong relationships with local partners – you’ll liaise with these partners, playing an important role in raising the care home’s profile in the local area and beyond
Deputy Manager Requirements:
- Registered Nurse
- Up to date nursing knowledge
- Effective communicator
- Clinical skills
- Ability to manage teams, improve services, quality, and performance.
- Comprehensive induction, on-going training and development.
- 28 days annual leave (inclusive of statutory bank holidays)
- Paid breaks
- NMC annual pin payment reimbursed
- DBS check paid for
- Refer a friend bonus scheme
- Uniform provided
If you are interested in the above position please apply, or for more information contact Libby Pickles at Domus Recruitment.
As part of our continual pursuit of quality candidates we appreciate and reward candidate recommendations from you if we successfully secure them a position. We will reward you with £200 if you recommend a new candidate to us who is not already registered and we secure them a role for a minimum of 1 month.