Website Domus Recruitment
Deputy Nursing Home Manager position Southampton. A nurse qualification is essential for the role.
Key Responsibilities of a Deputy Nursing Home Manager:
- To manage a team of Carers and Nurses and work closely with the Home Manager
- Create and update individual care plans for residents.
- Maintain correct staffing levels
- Provide day to day support and guidance to teams.
- Develop strong relationships with local partners.
Deputy Nursing Home Manager Requirements:
- Active PIN is essential
- Ability to maintain occupancy
- Ensuring quality of care for residents
- Previous track record working within residential care
- Maintain Good CQC rating.
- Natural leader
- 33 days annual leave including bank holidays.
- Training & development
- On-site parking
- Paid breaks
- Refer a friend bonus scheme
- Close knit team
- Excellent support system
- Progression opportunities
If you are interested in the above position please apply, or for more information contact Libby Pickles at Domus Recruitment.
As part of our continual pursuit of quality candidates we appreciate and reward candidate recommendations from you if we successfully secure them a position. We will reward you with £200 if you recommend a new candidate to us who is not already registered and we secure them a role for a minimum of 1 month.