Website Domus Recruitment
Domus are seeking to recruit a Clinical Director on behalf of an exciting and innovative biotech company. This role sits within their specialist day clinic, where they provide unique and ground-breaking therapeutic pathways for those with mental health needs.
As the Clinic Director with will be registered to the service with the CQC, oversee all operational and managerial duties. The Clinic Director will drive service development by actively seeking out and maintain great relationships with external stakeholder. You will focus on providing the highest standards of clinical care and governance in the clinic.
Key Responsibilities of a Clinic Director:
- Ensure the clinic delivers and can consistently evident quality of care that exceeds regulation and the CQC Fundamental Standards.
- Continuously review staff performance against objectives and act as necessary to address any performance issues.
- In liaison with the HR Lead, ensure all staff are annually appraised, have their development needs identified and have a personal development plan.
- Responsible for Business Development including being the face of the clinic for Clinic tours, attending and presenting at conferences, proactively reaching out to and building relationships with clinicians to establish referral relationships, effectively managing client lead generation to ensure sufficient client numbers and utilisation of staff.
- Maximise opportunities for service development and improvement, ensuring the existence of a culture of continuous improvement and high-quality client care.
- Chair weekly Multi- disciplinary Team (MDT) meetings, guiding staff including Psychiatrists, Psychologists, Therapists, Nurses, and operational staff.
- Deliver clinic revenue targets via new client acquisition and referrals, client retention and experience, and utilisation of clinic staff and treatment rooms.
Clinic Director Requirements:
- Qualified Nurse with an active PIN
- Experience working within the mental health sector
- In-depth knowledge of CQC
- Experienced in service/business development.
If you are interested in the above position please apply, or for more information contact Isabella at Domus Recruitment.
As part of our continual pursuit of quality candidates we appreciate and reward candidate recommendations from you if we successfully secure them a position. We will reward you with £200 if you recommend a new candidate to us who is not already registered and we secure them a role for a minimum of 1 month.