Website Domus Recruitment
Actively recruiting for a clinical lead in a 40 bedded nursing and ABI service located in Horsham. My client is actively looking for an experience clinical lead to come in and assist with the day to day running of the home.
Key Responsibilities of a Clinical Lead:
- Support the home manager with the day to day running of the service.
- Assist with care planning and action plans to improve the service.
- Maintain ‘Good’ CQC ratings in the home.
- Supervise and train staff team within the home.
- Make improvements within the quality of the home.
- Working with home managers to rectify any issues.
Clinical Lead Requirements:
- Previous clinical lead / deputy management experience.
- Previous experience within the care sector.
- RGN qualified essential.
- Good clinical knowledge
- Experience writing care plans.
- Understanding of CQC framework.
- Competitive salary.
- 37.5 working week with supernumerary shifts
- 25 days annual leave + 8 bank holidays with eye to increase overtime.
- Comprehensive induction plan and ongoing training.
- Fantastic facilities.
- Career pathways.
If you are interested in the above position please apply, or for more information contact Libby Pickles at Domus Recruitment.
As part of our continual pursuit of quality candidates we appreciate and reward candidate recommendations from you if we successfully secure them a position. We will reward you with £200 if you recommend a new candidate to us who is not already registered and we secure them a role for a minimum of 1 month.