Website Domus Recruitment
Currently recruiting for a Deputy Care Home Manager who’s keen to assist the home in improving and increase CQC rating to ‘Outstanding’.
Key Responsibilities of a Deputy Care Home Manager:
- You might be an experienced Deputy Manager looking for a new challenge
- Ideally you will be a natural leader with compassion and excellent communication skills
- You will be required to work under pressure and be able to build relationships
- Proven experience in assisting in managing fully compliant Residential Homes
- Experience in managing staff teams
- Relevant experience
- Commercial awareness
- Excellent communication skills
- Deciding and initiating action
Deputy Care Home Manager Requirements:
- Background of project leading or deputy manager position.
- Have the right to work in the UK
- Have a clean DBS
- Ensuring quality of care for Residents
- NVQ level 5
- Experience on the floor.
- Yearly bonus
- Working on some really exciting upcoming projects.
- Lovely, independent organisation.
If you are interested in the above position please apply, or for more information contact Libby Pickles at Domus Recruitment.
As part of our continual pursuit of quality candidates we appreciate and reward candidate recommendations from you if we successfully secure them a position. We will reward you with £200 if you recommend a new candidate to us who is not already registered and we secure them a role for a minimum of 1 month.