Website Domus Recruitment
This role is a Compliance & Improvement Lead within the domiciliary care sector.
The company have been established for over 5 years now and provide 700 hours of care per week.
Key Responsibilities of a Compliance Lead:
- Leading on all compliance matters including CQC and Local Authority requirements, Internal Quality Audits, Safeguarding and complaints.
- Supporting the registered Manager’s and care staff to consistently deliver high quality, bespoke care and support packages’
- Keeping policies and procedures up to date and ensure any change to policy is communicated to the team.
- Working with CQC and Local Authority, ensuring that good standards are consistently met and we’re working towards outstanding
- Carrying out audits through quality assurance visits – as well as auditing care files, staff training files, employee files
- All service user person centred planning is in place using the correct templates and formats
- Accident reports and incident reports will be reviewed on a regular basis
- Staff training to ensure adherence to relevant guidance, legislation and regulation
Compliance Lead Requirements:
- Had experience of working in similar role such as Compliance Manager, Quality Assurance Manager, Quality Manager.
- Gained extensive experience gained on the ground, caring for people in the community.
- Had qualifications in a related field of study; Health and Social care, Social Work, Nursing, Psychology, Public Health, Law etc.
- Have the ability to demonstrate good knowledge of CQC, Health and Social Care Act, Dols, and Mental Capacity Act
- Are exceptionally well organised with an eye for detail
- Are a meticulous person looking to join a growing, innovative and thought leading company.
- Career enhancement and development
- Recognition and rewards for good work
- Performance based bonuses and profit share
- Day off on your birthday
- Employee Assistance Programme
If you are interested in the above position please apply, or for more information contact George Pierce at Domus Recruitment.
As part of our continual pursuit of quality candidates we appreciate and reward candidate recommendations from you if we successfully secure them a position. We will reward you with £200 if you recommend a new candidate to us who is not already registered and we secure them a role for a minimum of 1 month.