Website Domus Recruitment
- The purpose of this role is to support the provision of the highest quality patient care and to contribute to continuous service improvement.
• To cover for colleagues’ annual leave and other authorised absences
• Responsibility for carrying out teaching, examination and accreditation duties as required and contributing to undergraduate, postgraduate and continuing medical education activity, locally and nationally
• Participating in medical audit, the Trust’s Clinical Governance processes and in CPD – CPD time is provided in job plans and attendance at audit and other governance meetings is mandatory
• To work in line with GMC Good Medical Practice
• To respond in a timely fashion to legitimate requests from Trust officers – this might include investigations of incidents or complaints.
• To participate in teaching and training of junior staff and other clinical staff groups
• The post-holder will be expected to undertake the Trust Corporate and Directorate specific
Induction and competency Programmes appropriate to role.
- To maintain their continuing professional development (CPD) to be able to successfully revalidate. As per the Trust requirement the successful candidate will be required to have an annual appraisal and attend / keep fully up to date with statutory and mandatory training as stipulated.
- Fully trained in Breast radiology including Breast Screening and the requirements of NBSS
- Clinical Knowledge and Expertise: Appropriate knowledge base and ability to apply sound clinical judgment to problems; demonstrates clear, logical thinking/analytical approach; understands evidence based practice
- Ability to apply sound clinical judgment to problems
- Demonstrates clear, logical thinking / analytical approach.
If you are interested in the above position please apply, or for more information contact Vikas Vijayan at Domus Recruitment.
As part of our continual pursuit of quality candidates we appreciate and reward candidate recommendations from you if we successfully secure them a position. We will reward you with £500 if you recommend a new candidate to us who is not already registered, and we secure them a role for a minimum of 1 month.