Website Domus Recruitment
Deputy Manager position in the East Sussex area -The role will entail supporting a small sized home with the day to day running.
Key Responsibilities of a Deputy Manager:
- Supporting and managing a 30 bedded residential home.
- Provide hands on care and assistance.
- Understanding of safely and compassionately delivering care.
- Responsible for auditing, care planning and assisting the manager with day to day duties,
- Provide guidance to senior staff and care staff.
Deputy Manager Requirements:
- NVQ Level 3
- Previous successful management and supervisory experience.
- Dementia experience
- Ability to manage teams, improve services, quality, and performance.
- Excellent communication.
- Strong leadership skills.
- A high-quality working environment
- 28 days annual leave (including bank holidays)
- Comprehensive training
- Standard pension
- Loyalty Bonus
- Onsite parking
If you are interested in the above position please apply, or for more information contact Libby Pickles at Domus Recruitment.
As part of our continual pursuit of quality candidates we appreciate and reward candidate recommendations from you if we successfully secure them a position. We will reward you with £200 if you recommend a new candidate to us who is not already registered and we secure them a role for a minimum of 1 month.