Website Domus Recruitment
My client is a growing Domiciliary Care provider in Banham, Norfolk. They are looking for a part-time Deputy Manager who will be working alongside the Registered Manager to manage the client-focussed aspect of the service.
- 25 hours/week (09:30-14:30 on Monday-Friday)
- £13.50 an hour during 3-month probation period, higher pay rate to follow
- 28 days annual leave
- Delivering compassionate, quality care across Norfolk
- Currently providing approximately 150+ hours of care/week
- You will be supported by an office team of 1 Registered Manager, 1 Care Coordinator and a supportive Director
Deputy Manager Responsibilities:
- Build strong relationships with the care staff and keep the team informed of company policies/achievements/announcements
- Manage the client-focussed aspect of the service, including conducting client assessments
- Assist the Registered Manager in preparation for CQC inspections and general compliance
- Ensure that high levels of care are maintained
Deputy Manager Requirements:
- Must have experience as a Deputy Manager of a Care setting
- Must have excellent people management and communication skills
- Must have a good knowledge of CQC standards
If you are interested in this position, please apply, or for more information contact Helena Hunter at Domus Recruitment.
As part of our continual pursuit of quality candidates, we appreciate and reward candidate recommendations from you. If we successfully secure them a position, we will reward you with £200 – if you recommend a new candidate to us who is not already registered with us, and we secure them a role for a minimum of 1 month. So, if this position is not for you but you know someone who might be interested, why not earn a bit of cash anyway!