Website Domus Recruitment
Actively looking for an experienced Deputy home manager to manage a medium sized nursing and residential home based in Salisbury.
Key Responsibilities of a Deputy Manager
- Supporting the home manager with the day to day running of the home.
- Recruitment, retain and supervision of staff team.
- Maintain and improve high standards across the home.
- Responsible for auditing and compliance across the home.
Deputy Manager Requirements:
- Previous management experience within similar sized home.
- Understands CQC new and outstanding framework.
- Eye for quality and detail
- Previous management of staff and conduct regular supervisions
- Successful turnaround experience.
- Clinical skills would be preferred but not required.
- Working within a supportive, flexible organisation with a strong reputation UK wide.
- 40 hr working week.
- 5.6 weeks annual leave.
- Progression routes within growing company.
If you are interested in the above position please apply, or for more information contact Libby Pickles at Domus Recruitment.
As part of our continual pursuit of quality candidates we appreciate and reward candidate recommendations from you if we successfully secure them a position. We will reward you with £200 if you recommend a new candidate to us who is not already registered and we secure them a role for a minimum of 1 month.