Website Domus Recruitment
I am recruiting for a full-time Male Deputy Manager to join my clients Supported Living team in the Littleport & Ely area of Cambridgeshire where my client supports a number of wonderful people who receive 24/7 support. You will predominantly be based across two locations, both located in Ely where you will support a young man who lives alone and 3 men who live together.
This role will be varied and not only will you become a positive role model in their lives, you will be supporting them with many aspects of daily living. The current staff team are extremely dedicated to the people they support and between them, have years of experience. You will be able to draw on this experience and expertise if you are successful. You will also have the full support of our very ‘hands on’ leadership team.
You must have a genuine interest in supporting people with Learning Disabilities and Autism and be able to clearly differentiate between care and support: the emphasis is on enabling people to do things for themselves, not doing things for them.
Key Responsibilities of a Deputy Manager:
- Line management and supervision of support staff.
- Overseeing the day-to-day running of the support location.
- Assisting with producing, maintaining and managing the staff roster.
- Leading and promoting high quality outcome focused support.
- Liaising with other people and professionals involved in the support
- Providing on call support and assistance when required.
Deputy Manager Requirements:
- Experience of working with adults with learning disabilities.
- Knowledge of support planning, risk assessment and rota management.
- Strong track record of achieving outcomes for individuals.
- A full UK driving licence.
- An NVQ/ Diploma Level 2 or 3 or equivalent, or will be willing to work towards these qualifications
- IT skills
If you are interested in the above position please apply, or for more information contact Nichole at Domus Recruitment.
As part of our continual pursuit of quality candidates we appreciate and reward candidate recommendations from you if we successfully secure them a position. We will reward you with £200 if you recommend a new candidate to us who is not already registered and we secure them a role for a minimum of 1 month.