Website Domus Recruitment
Deputy home manager position in the Southampton area -The role will entail supporting and managing a medium sized home.
Key Responsibilities of a Deputy Manager:
- Offering support to home manager with day to day running of the home.
- Step up to home manager in absence.
- To manage a team of Carers and Nurses.
- Create and update individual care plans for residents.
- Maintain correct staffing levels.
- Provide support and guidance to teams.
- Develop strong relationships with local partners.
- Maintain high standards and excellent reputation
Deputy Manager Requirements:
- Registered Nurse
- Previous successful Nursing home management and supervisory experience.
- Clinical skills
- Ability to manage teams, improve services, quality, and performance.
- Excellent communication.
- A high-quality working environment
- Small independent company who offer a niche complex care.
- Onsite parking
- Paid breaks
- 25 days annual leave + bank holidays
- Comprehensive training and excellent progression routes
- Standard pension
If you are interested in the above position please apply, or for more information contact Libby Pickles at Domus Recruitment.
As part of our continual pursuit of quality candidates we appreciate and reward candidate recommendations from you if we successfully secure them a position. We will reward you with £200 if you recommend a new candidate to us who is not already registered and we secure them a role for a minimum of 1 month.