Website Domus Recruitment
I am recruiting for a Deputy Manager to join our clients Supported Living Service in Benfleet, Essex, overseeing services which supports adults with Learning Disabilities, Autism and associated needs. My client are looking for a candidate who has experiencing of delivering services to people with complex needs, who will ensure that the service users receive a high-quality service, ensuring that their individual sessions are planned, executed and monitored.
Key Responsibilities of a Deputy Manager:
- Build great relationships with the people we support and the people important in their lives
- Ensure people are supported in everyday tasks in a respectful way that meets their individual needs and preferences and enables them to do as much as possible themselves; to give them as much choice, control and involvement as possible.
- To develop and implement individual care plans; ensuring all plans and records relating to people we support are accurate and up to date
- Ensure effective day to day management of colleagues inclusive of activity delegation, quality assurance, performance management and recruitment and selection as appropriate to the role.
Deputy Manager Requirements:
- Previous line management experience (Deputy Manager/ Team Leader/ Senior Support Worker/ Care Coordinator).
- Must be able to demonstrate strong leadership qualities and the ability to lead and develop a team.
- Proven experience of being responsible for key areas of service provision and in the manager’s, absence being responsible for the overall service, including providing, managing and co-ordinating of support for residents.
- A good understanding of budgets is desirable.
- A comprehensive training programme covering core skills
- Generous holiday entitlement
- Pension scheme
- Rewards and recognition for your service
- AIG Lifeworks Work-life Assistance (24 hours)
- Enhanced Maternity & Paternity Pay
- Flexible Working Options (Subject to service requirements)
- Learning & Development
- Mindful Employer
If you are interested in the above Deputy Manager vacancy please apply, or for more information contact Suzie Bentley at Domus Recruitment.
Don’t keep a good thing to yourself – Recommend a friend!!
If you are not looking, then perhaps you know someone who is and we will reward you with our recommend a friend scheme – £200 pounds if we place them into work and we do not already have them on our database.