Website Domus Recruitment
Domus are recruiting on behalf of a reputable Health and Social Care provider in Lincolnshire. We are looking for a Deputy Manager near Scopwick to help lead a dedicated staff team within a Residential Service for adults with Learning Disabilities and Autism.
We’re looking for someone with proven leadership skills and hands-on experience within the Health and Social Care sector, ideally experienced with supporting adults with Learning Disabilities and confident with responsibility.
The care group support people with Health and Social Care needs nationwide. This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Deputy Manager or highly experienced Team Leader or Senior Support Worker who has worked at Deputy Manager level previously. Always on the lookout for growth, working with this care group can offer progression and professional development with full career growth support.
Key Responsibilities of a Deputy Manager:
- Support the Registered Manager with the running of the home and manage in their absence.
- Manage & supervise the preparation of Person-Centred Care Plans, Review & Assessments, implementing plans with the assistance of the care team.
- Provide leadership & advice to colleagues and undertake line management responsibilities.
- Promote and demonstrate a positive culture, addressing and managing behaviours that fall below expectation.
- Contribute to and have oversight of reviewing reports, records, and care plans to ensure they remain compliant with legal and organisational requirements.
- Manage systems and procedures effectively in a timely manner including colleague rotas and incident reporting.
- Assess and ensure the quality of care given is of a high standard by supporting the manager to implement processes.
- Identify and implement improvements within the service.
- Undertake direct care to the people we support as required.
Key requirements a Deputy Manager must have:
- Must hold an NVQ Level 3, ideally hold or be working towards NVQ Level 5.
- Relevant experience in a supervisory/team leader role withing the Health and Social Care sector or with transferrable skills and experience.
- Ideally have experience of administering medication.
- People skills with the ability to communicate fluently with internal and external colleagues.
- Understanding of safeguarding adults at risk, health & safety requirements related to running a care home and infection control.
- Understanding of the regulations and legislation within the care profession.
- Understanding of CQC, national minimum standards and key care principles
- Confidence with It and Digital Literacy as internal care group systems are being digitised.
If you are interested in the position please apply, or for more information contact Matthew Taylor at Domus Recruitment.
As part of our continual pursuit of quality candidates we appreciate and reward candidate recommendations from you if we successfully secure them a position. We will reward you with £200 if you recommend a new candidate to us who is not already registered, and we secure them a role for a minimum of 1 month.