Website Domus Recruitment
Domus are on the lookout for a passionate and dedicated Health and Social Care professional to support the Registered Manager as a Deputy Manager, within a Supported Living service in Leatherhead, Surrey, for adults with Learning Disabilities.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join one of the most respected charities in the Health and Social Care sector who want to make a real difference!
The service is one of charities specialist sites that provides 24/7 support to young adults with a Learning Disability, Autism spectrum disorder and/or Mental Health needs..
The aim of this service is to ensure all people supported are able to achieve their goals and aspirations and to encourage them to become independent by learning new skills and enjoying activities.
If you’re an experienced Deputy Manager, Team Leader or Senior Support Worker within the Adults – Learning Disabilities sector, apply today and a specialist consultant will be in touch!
Key Responsibilities of a Deputy Manager:
- Team leadership and management – to lead, direct and support a team.
- Completing and regularly reviewing risk assessments and developing individual person-centred support plans.
- Ensure all documentation and records completed by support workers are completed accurately, in a timely manner, and in line with company policy and procedures.
- Undertaking regular supervisions and spot checks of support workers.
- Completing competency reviews.
- Investigations into complaints and safeguarding issues and ensure actions are completed.
- Conducting direct observations as required.
- Providing person-centred support for all the people we support.
- Maintaining up-to-date computerised and manual records.
- Implementing quality control procedures and processes.
- Requirement to participate in on-call rota.
Key requirements a Deputy Manager must have:
- Experience of supporting adults with Learning Disabilities within Supported Living or Residential accommodations.
- NVQ Level 3 (or equivalent) or above in Health and Social Care.
- Ability to lead teams to embed person centred working.
- Experience of managing budgets.
- Knowledge of managing shift rotas.
- Knowledge of CQC Regulations, Essential Care Standards, Safeguarding and regulatory frameworks.
- Able to motivate others and build their confidence to try new things.
- Training opportunities – NVQ Level 3/5 qualifications
- Opportunity to learn skills to progress further
- Double Pay on some bank holidays
- Maternity, Paternity and Adoption Leave Enhanced Pay
- Access to a Blue Light Discount Card (for retail, holidays, gym memberships etc)
- Free access to our Employee Assistance Programme
- Eye Care Voucher Scheme
If you are interested in the above Deputy Manager vacancy, please call Michael at Domus Recruitment.
Don’t keep a good thing to yourself – Recommend a friend!!
If you are not looking, then perhaps you know someone who is and we will reward you with our recommend a friend scheme – £200 pounds worth of high street shopping vouchers if we place them into work and we do not already have them on our database.