Website Domus Recruitment
A specialist care provider is seeking a Deputy Manager to assist with the day to day running of their service and pull them out of RI in their next audit.
The opportunity has arisen in Leicestershire with a well known UK leading provider of care and houses 17 users aged 23 – 80 with a range of Learning Disability and Mental Health.
Responsibilities of Deputy Manager:
- As part of the senior management team, this leading role requires a proactive individual to contribute to the effective day to day operational management of the establishment and its resources. This will include the line management of a team of care and vocational professionals and the responsibility for delegated budgets, quality assurance and legislative compliance.
- You will be responsible as part of a multi-disciplinary team for implementing, monitoring and evaluating the effectiveness of individual care and support plans and for effective risk management within a positive behaviour support framework.
- As Deputy Manager you will also be expected to contribute to developing the service by participation in the planning, implementation, monitoring, evaluation and review of its policies and working procedures.
- Sound knowledge of working with people with Learning Disabilities and Mental Health
- Minimum NVQ Level 3 in Health and Social Care
- Good communication skills (both written and oral), including listening skills and the ability to communicate effectively with people
- Up to date knowledge of CQC regulations, health & social care legislation and regulatory requirements.
- Enthusiasm, passion and determination to achieve Outstanding and deliver the highest-quality person-centred care is essential.
If you are interested in the above position please apply, or for more information contact Ryan by calling Domus Recruitment.
As part of our continual pursuit of quality candidates we appreciate and reward candidate recommendations from you if we successfully secure them a position.
We will reward you with £200 if you recommend a new candidate to us who is not already registered and we secure them a role for a minimum of 1 month.