Website Domus Recruitment
Home Manager position in the Kent area. The role is to manage a medium sized residential home.
Key Responsibilities of a Deputy Home Manager:
- Assisting home manager with the overall running of the home.
- Managing budgets
- Staff appraisals, meetings and disciplinaries
- Liaise with outside Healthcare professionals in regards to care
- To ensure CQC and company policies are followed and adhered to
Deputy Home Manager Requirements:
- Nursing home experience
- Experience in developing services
- Experience working within the Elderly sector
- Proven track record of CQC
- RGN with active pin.
- A high-quality work environment
- Work within supporting environment
- 6 weeks annual leave
- Referral Scheme.
- Onsite, safe parking
- Training and development programme.
- Career progression.
- Achievement scheme.
- DBS payment.
- Paid uniform.
If you are interested in the above position please apply, or for more information contact Libby Pickles at Domus Recruitment.
As part of our continual pursuit of quality candidates we appreciate and reward candidate recommendations from you if we successfully secure them a position. We will reward you with £200 if you recommend a new candidate to us who is not already registered and we secure them a role for a minimum of 1 month.