Website Domus Recruitment
Looking for an experienced Care Coordinator to be based in their Head Office in Kilburn. An ideal candidate may be a Deputy Manager or Registered Manager looking to take on less responsibility.
The company I am working with have been established for more than 15 years and provide a large number of hours of care per week.
Key Responsibilities of a Care Coordinator:
- Work closely with the other 5 Care Coordinators
- To work from Head Office
- Work alongside the senior management team
- Identify areas to improve
- Manage the rotas
Care Coordinator Requirements:
- Experience within domiciliary care
- Previous experience as a Care Coordinator
- Experience as a Deputy Manager or Registered Manager would be beneficial although there are no managerial duties for the role
- Ability to communicate
- Well established company
- Way above market rate salary!
- Paid for lunches, vouchers and other employee incentives
- Family run business
- Progression opportunities
- Flexible working
If you are interested in the above position please apply, or for more information contact George Pierce at Domus Recruitment.
As part of our continual pursuit of quality candidates we appreciate and reward candidate recommendations from you if we successfully secure them a position. We will reward you with £200 if you recommend a new candidate to us who is not already registered and we secure them a role for a minimum of 1 month.