Website Domus Recruitment
Looking for an experienced Care Coordinator to be based in their new branch in Banstead. They have been established for nearly 20 years!
An ideal candidate would be looking to work their way up into management positions as this branch grows.
Key Responsibilities of a Care Coordinator:
- Work closely with the other office staff
- To work closely with Head Office at times
- Report into the Registered Manager
- Identify areas to improve
- Manage the rotas
Care Coordinator Requirements:
- Experience within domiciliary care
- Previous experience as a Care Coordinator
- Experience as a Deputy Manager would also be beneficial
- Ability to communicate
- Well established company
- Way above market rate salary!
- Paid for lunches, vouchers and other employee incentives
- Family run business
- Progression opportunities
- Flexible working
If you are interested in the above position please apply, or for more information contact George Pierce at Domus Recruitment.
As part of our continual pursuit of quality candidates we appreciate and reward candidate recommendations from you if we successfully secure them a position. We will reward you with £200 if you recommend a new candidate to us who is not already registered and we secure them a role for a minimum of 1 month.