Website Domus Recruitment
**Must have previous experience in Domiciliary care to apply for this role**
I am currently recruiting for a Registered Manager to help drive the growth of a new, real high quality domiciliary care service based in Swansea
The company are looking to grow via providing bespoke, minimum 1 hour care calls to elderly private clients in the Swansea and surrounding areas. They are looking for a proactive and ambitious manager and for the right person this will be a highly lucrative position with opportunity to earn fantastic bonuses!
- delivering bespoke home care to private elderly clients
- New start up with a family run feel
- Value their employees, offering ongoing training and opportunities for career progression
- Have a quality over quantity approach
- Day to day running of this registered CIW service
- Driving the growth and increase of clients
- Recruiting a strong team and ensuring high quality
- Bringing in new clients. Risk assessments, support plans etc.
- Will offer an excellent bonus package. Up to £10,000 in the first year and then opportunity to gain a profit share of 1.75%!
- Previous experience in managing domiciliary care service highly desirable
- Proactive and ambitious manager
- Excellent knowledge of CIW regulations
- People management skills
- Excellent personal skills
- Passionate about delivering high-quality care
£30,000-35,000. Up to £10,000 bonuses in the first 12 months and then opportunity for profit share!
If you are interested in hearing more about this vacancy, please contact Joel Stott at Domus Recruitment.
As part of our continual pursuit of quality candidates we appreciate and reward candidate recommendations from you if we successfully secure them a position. We will reward you with £200 if you recommend a new candidate to us who is not already registered and we secure them a role for a minimum of 1 month. So, if this position is not for you but you know someone who might be interested why not earn a bit of cash anyway!