Website Domus Recruitment
My client is a well-established award-winning domiciliary care provider based in Bury. They are looking for an assistant manager to assist in the overseeing of day-to-day running’s of the branch. They are apart of one of the largest franchises in the UK always pushing to provide ‘Outstanding’ care.
Key Responsibilities of a Domiciliary Assistant Manager:
- Assist in the day-today running’s of the branch
- Hit the ground running
- Involved in the recruitment of the business
- Join large office team to oversee 5000 hours of private care per week
Domiciliary Care Manager Requirements:
- Previous experience in care
- Experience in dealing with CQC
- Dealing within private sector of care
- Key eye on recruitment
- Willingness to learn and passion for care
- Ability to work unsupervised
- Extensive support from Director and senior team
- Best employer in care award
- High retention within business
- Offer opportunity for personal development and growth to progress career
- Fund courses for training and development
You MUST have worked within a care setting.
If you are interested in hearing more about this vacancy, please contact James Paton at Domus Recruitment.
As part of our continual pursuit of quality candidates we appreciate and reward candidate recommendations from you if we successfully secure them a position. We will reward you with £200 if you recommend a new candidate to us who is not already registered and we secure them a role for a minimum of 1 month. So, if this position is not for you but you know someone who might be interested why not earn a bit of cash anyway!