Website Domus Recruitment
I am working on behalf of a highly reputable, national, domiciliary company, who are looking for a Branch Manager for their office in Ferndown, Dorset.
- Deliver bespoke homecare in the area
- They are national company providing private homecare and live-in care
- Offer personal care and assist with medication to mainly the elderly
- Value their employees, offering ongoing training and opportunities for career progression
- Managing the day to day running of the branch and office team consisting of 2 others at present
- They are currently providing over 400 hours of care per week, mainly private
- Motivate and support staff to maintain, implement and achieve ongoing growth
- Ensure the service is compliant with the CQC
- Responsible for the established office team
- Previous care experience – essential
- Would consider any experience in care settings
- Would consider Deputy or Coordinator stepping up
- Good knowledge of CQC regulations
- Knowledge of Dorset area – desirable
- Excellent personal skills
- Decent knowledge of the business side
You MUST have worked within a domiciliary care setting or similar.
If you are interested in hearing more about this vacancy, please contact Niall Adams at Domus Recruitment.
As part of our continual pursuit of quality candidates we appreciate and reward candidate recommendations from you if we successfully secure them a position. We will reward you with £200 if you recommend a new candidate to us who is not already registered and we secure them a role for a minimum of 1 month. So, if this position is not for you but you know someone who might be interested why not earn a bit of cash anyway!