Website Domus Recruitment
Looking for a Domiciliary Care Manager to support the rest of the office staff within the business. You do NOT need to register with CQC for this role.
The company are a franchise within the domiciliary care sector. They are leading the way with their results with CQC across the UK.
Key Responsibilities of a Domiciliary Care Manager:
- To focus on processes and improve them
- To ensure high quality of care
- To fit around where the business needs
- Identify problems quickly and come up with solutions
- Assisting with the recruitment and retention
Domiciliary Care Manager Requirements:
- Previous experience in domiciliary care
- Leadership skills
- Responsive and proactive
- Attention to detail
- A branch that has done magnificently in the past 2 years
- A chance to support and lead a team that is striving for “Outstanding” with CQC
- Huge amounts of support from Head Office
- Performance related bonuses
- Part of a team of 6 office staff
If you are interested in hearing more about this vacancy please contact George Pierce at Domus Recruitment.
As part of our continual pursuit of quality candidates we appreciate and reward candidate recommendations from you if we successfully secure them a position. We will reward you with £200 if you recommend a new candidate to us who is not already registered and we secure them a role for a minimum of 1 month. So, if this position is not for you but you know someone who might be interested why not earn a bit of cash anyway!