Website Domus Recruitment
My client is a fast-growing Domiciliary Care provider with four branches across the North looking to bring an experience manager to oversee and rebuild their service in Chesterfield. They are open to candidates within the Care Sector if you are efficient in your work, understand the guidelines of CQC and willing to hold a hands-on approach to increase hours.
Key Responsibilities of a Domiciliary Care Manager:
- To Grow and develop the branch
- To market and advertise the business
- Hit the ground running
- Involved in the recruitment of the business
- Manage 900 hours
Domiciliary Care Manager Requirements:
- Previous experience in care
- Experience in dealing with CQC
- Good communicator
- A leader rather than a manager
- Will accept deputy manager stepping up
- Experience in Auditing, safeguarding and Rotas
- Offer huge amount of support from Directors
- Bonus structure in place
- NO Care calls
- Autonomy in the role
- Progression opportunities
You MUST have worked within a care setting.
If you are interested in hearing more about this vacancy, please contact James Paton at Domus Recruitment.
As part of our continual pursuit of quality candidates we appreciate and reward candidate recommendations from you if we successfully secure them a position. We will reward you with £200 if you recommend a new candidate to us who is not already registered and we secure them a role for a minimum of 1 month. So, if this position is not for you but you know someone who might be interested why not earn a bit of cash anyway!