Website Domus Recruitment
This is an excellent opportunity for someone that is looking for freedom and no more 80-hour weeks. The branch is looking to further grow and develop but is currently well established and stable. The Care Manager will look to replace the current manager who has recently retired and years of success within the branch
Key Responsibilities of a Domiciliary Care Manager:
- To Grow and develop the branch
- To market and advertise the business
- Maintain quality and compliance in line with CQC regulations
- Involved in the recruitment of the business
Domiciliary Care Manager Requirements:
- Previous experience in Health and Social sector
- Experience in dealing with CQC
- Willing to cover care calls in absolute emergencies
- NVQ level 3 minimum
- Key eye on recruitment
- Hard working and Hands on approach
- A manager who can grow and develop care becoming a share holder in the future
- Huge support network for the Care Manager from Directors and Area Managers
- Generous Director willing to give benefits as business grows
- Very stable and well-established branch
- Established for over 25 years
- Opportunity for progression in the future
- Develop and grow skills
You MUST have worked within a care setting.
If you are interested in hearing more about this vacancy, please contact James Paton at Domus Recruitment.
As part of our continual pursuit of quality candidates we appreciate and reward candidate recommendations from you if we successfully secure them a position. We will reward you with £200 if you recommend a new candidate to us who is not already registered and we secure them a role for a minimum of 1 month. So, if this position is not for you but you know someone who might be interested why not earn a bit of cash anyway!