Website Domus Recruitment
My client is a brand-new start up for a successful domiciliary care company. They have grown and had a lot of success within there office in Hull. Richmond branch currently has an office manager, carers waiting and hours with LA they just need a Registered Care Manager to become registered with CQC.
Key Responsibilities of a Domiciliary Care Manager:
- To Grow and develop the branch
- To market and advertise the business in private sector
- Maintain quality and compliance in line with CQC regulations
- Involved in the recruitment of the business
Domiciliary Care Manager Requirements:
- Previous experience in Health and Social sector
- Experience in dealing with CQC
- NVQ level 3 minimum
- Key eye on recruitment
- Hard working and Hands on approach
- A manager who can grow and develop care becoming a share holder in the future
- Huge support network from and Director
- Fantastic salary which is above market rate
- Opportunity for progression in the future
- Develop and grow skills from knowledge of the business owner
You MUST have worked within a care setting.
If you are interested in hearing more about this vacancy, please contact James Paton at Domus Recruitment.
As part of our continual pursuit of quality candidates we appreciate and reward candidate recommendations from you if we successfully secure them a position. We will reward you with £200 if you recommend a new candidate to us who is not already registered and we secure them a role for a minimum of 1 month. So, if this position is not for you but you know someone who might be interested why not earn a bit of cash anyway!