Website Domus Recruitment
I am working on behalf of a highly reputable, national, domiciliary company, who are looking for a Registered Branch Manager for one of their offices around West Berkshire/South Oxfordshire. Due to restructure, they can hire for any of their offices around this region, dependent on the candidate’s location.
- Deliver bespoke homecare in the area
- They are national company providing private homecare and live-in care
- Offer personal care and assist with medication to mainly the elderly
- Value their employees, offering ongoing training and opportunities for career progression
- Managing the day to day running of the branch
- They provide homecare for the elderly and work with private clients
- Motivate and support staff to maintain, implement and achieve ongoing growth
- Ensure the service is compliant with the CQC
- Responsible for the established office team
- Previous care experience – essential, whether Deputy or Care Manager
- Domiciliary Care experience
- Good knowledge of CQC regulations
- People management skills
- Knowledge of Berkshire/Oxfordshie area – desirable
- Excellent personal skills
You MUST have worked within a care setting.
If you are interested in hearing more about this vacancy, please contact Niall Adams at Domus Recruitment.
As part of our continual pursuit of quality candidates we appreciate and reward candidate recommendations from you if we successfully secure them a position. We will reward you with £200 if you recommend a new candidate to us who is not already registered and we secure them a role for a minimum of 1 month. So, if this position is not for you but you know someone who might be interested why not earn a bit of cash anyway!