Website Domus Recruitment
I am working on behalf of a highly reputable, national, domiciliary company, who are looking for a Registered Manager for their Chester office.
- Deliver bespoke homecare in the area
- They are national company providing private homecare and live-in care
- Offer personal care and assist with medication to mainly the elderly
- Value their employees, offering ongoing training and opportunities for career progression
The Registered Manager role:
- Managing the day to day running of the branch
- Specialise in provision of care for private elderly clients.
- Motivate and support staff to maintain, implement and achieve ongoing growth
- Ensure the service is compliant with the CQC
- Responsible for the established office team
Required competencies of a Registered Manager:
- Previous care management experience – essential, whether Deputy or Care Manager
- Good knowledge of CQC regulations
- People management skills
- Knowledge of Chester area – desirable
- Longevity in roles
- Excellent personal skills
- Decent knowledge of the business side
You MUST have worked within a domiciliary care setting or similar at management level.
If you are interested in hearing more about this vacancy, please contact Joel Stott at Domus Recruitment.
As part of our continual pursuit of quality candidates we appreciate and reward candidate recommendations from you if we successfully secure them a position. We will reward you with £200 if you recommend a new candidate to us who is not already registered and we secure them a role for a minimum of 1 month. So, if this position is not for you but you know someone who might be interested why not earn a bit of cash anyway!