Website Domus Recruitment
I am working on behalf of a large and established domiciliary company, who are looking for a Registered Care Manager for their office in Islington.
- Deliver bespoke homecare in the area
- Large, independent provider
- Established in 2019
- Delivering nearly 4000 hours of care per week, working with Islington council
- Team of 12 office staff
- Offer personal care and assist with medication to mainly the elderly
- Value their employees, offering ongoing training and opportunities for career progression
- To lead and manage within company policies and procedures
- To take responsibility for the day to day running of the company
- To work closely with the Director to grow the business
- To ensure the business is fully compliant with CQC and maintains high level of quality
- To build effective professional relationships and to promote the agency at external events
- To ensure clients have care appropriate to their needs and maintain high standards of care and service
- To manage, recruit and support staff ensuring they have training necessary for their role
- Previously managed a Domiciliary service delivering over 3000 hours per week
- Experience of working with local authorities
- Good knowledge of CQC regulations
- People management skills
- Knowledge of Islington area
- Excellent personal skills
If you are interested in this role please contact Niall Adams at Domus Recruitment.
As part of our continual pursuit of quality candidates we appreciate and reward candidate recommendations from you if we successfully secure them a position. We will reward you with £200 if you recommend a new candidate to us who is not already registered and we secure them a role for a minimum of 1 month. So, if this position is not for you but you know someone who might be interested why not earn a bit of cash anyway!