Website Domus Recruitment
I am working closely with a growing Domiciliary Care provider who are very passionate about client satisfaction. This company is looking for an individual with experience having worked in a similar position in a Domiciliary setting.
- A key part of the role as Deputy Manager will be to monitor the care staff and promote a high standard of care at all times
- Working with Suffolk County Council, NHS and private funded service uses
- Assisting with the management of 12 care staff
- Proactive and driven to meet company targets
- Keeps all members of staff engaged, informed and works well in a team
- Great communication and leadership abilities
- Great project management and organisational skills
Deputy Manager Duties:
- Promoting the importance of client satisfaction
- Carrying out assessments on new service users and identifying the care required
- Writing detailed and personalised care plans for each service user
- Writing risk assessments
- Training care staff on how to implement the care plans
- Providing ongoing supervision and support to all care staff
- Experience having previously worked as a Care Coordinator/Deputy Manager in a Domiciliary care setting
- Excellent understanding of regulatory requirements within the care sector including CQC and Local Authority legislation
- Great salary of £25,000-£26,000
- Company pension
- Amazing 33 days holiday
- Full-time, Monday-Friday
If you are interested in hearing more about this vacancy, please contact Helena Hunter at Domus Recruitment.
As part of our continual pursuit of quality candidates we appreciate and reward candidate recommendations from you if we successfully secure them a position. We will reward you with £200 if you recommend a new candidate to us who is not already registered, and we secure them a role for a minimum of 1 month. So, if this position is not for you but you know someone who might be interested why not earn a bit of cash anyway!