Website Domus Recruitment
Actively looking for a dedicated Home Manager who is passionate about care and improving services. My client is looking for somebody to come in and assist with improving brand reputation and occupancy levels within the home.
Key Responsibilities of a Home Manager:
- Day to day running of a smaller residential home.
- Management of 25 staff.
- Managing budgets
- Staff appraisals, meetings and disciplinary
- Required to manage people and resources to ensure high-quality standards of care and service are delivered to regulatory, contractual and company standards.
- Have a in detailed commercial understanding to better the home.
Home Manager Requirements:
- Previous management experience.
- Excellent commercial understanding.
- Previous experience increasing occupancy.
- NVQ L5 preferred but not essential.
- Ability to manage teams, improve services and perform.
- Working within a growing company, with excellent progression routes.
- 28 days annual leave.
- Comprehensive training and support from owners.
- Standard pension.
If you are interested in the above position please apply, or for more information contact Libby Pickles at Domus Recruitment.
As part of our continual pursuit of quality candidates we appreciate and reward candidate recommendations from you if we successfully secure them a position. We will reward you with £200 if you recommend a new candidate to us who is not already registered and we secure them a role for a minimum of 1 month.