Website Domus Recruitment
Domus are currently looking for a Field Support/Field Care Supervisor to join a passionate and dedicated team in Eastleigh, Hampshire.
As a Field Support Supervisor/Field Care Supervisor you will be managing multiple Supported Living Services (some of these areas include Eastleigh, Hedge End, Titchfield, Portchester).
As a Field Support Supervisor, you will be responsible for creating and maintaining person centred support plans and ensuring high quality support is provided to each of the people supported.
You will be reporting in to the Branch Manager and be required to delegate duties to Support Workers, promote good practice at all times and act as an effective and positive role model.
You may be required to work alone with the people you support or as part of a team, and may be required to provide support in any location appropriate to meet the needs of the service. You will also take part in the on-call rota.
Key responsibilities of a Field Support Supervisor:
- Overall responsibility for assessing new people that we support, and the development and implementation of individuals’ support plans.
- Encourage the people you support to take an active role in all aspects of daily living, and ensure the appropriate level of individual care and support is identified.
- Manage the review and maintenance of all support plans to ensure the ongoing suitability of the support that is being provided, including daily outings, holidays or recreational pursuits.
- Recording and completing any appropriate documentation in order to ensure that individuals’ records, observations, or reports results are accurate and informative. Providing this information upon request to the Branch Manager or Operations Manager (or their authorised equivalent).
- Providing a comprehensive, high quality general administrative facility for the business including, letter writing, minutes taking, ordering of stationary etc.
- Ensuring that all people we support have up to date MAR charts, in accordance with the company’s Administration of Medication Policy; including staff medication competencies and regular audits of Medication records.
- Maintaining compliance and support of staff through coordination and completion of supervision, appraisal and team meetings and spot checks as per Company policy.
- Attending, participating and contributing to relevant multi-disciplinary meetings for the people that we support.
Key requirements a Field Support Supervisor must have:
- QCF (NVQ) level 3 Diploma in Health and Social Care or an equivalent qualification in Social Care/Health (a commitment to work towards may be considered)
- Experience as a Deputy or above within a service for adults with Learning Disabilities and/or Autism.
- Knowledge and understanding of what constitute a high-quality specific service and experience.
- Knowledge of using quality measures e.g. internal/external audits and experience of making improvements associated with such measures.
- In depth knowledge of statutory requirements such as Care Quality Commission regulations and outcomes.
- Knowledge of identifying and implementing staff training needs including knowledge of regulatory requirements for staff training in a social care environment.
- Good IT skills using Microsoft Office, in particular Word, Excel and Outlook
- Access to the Blue Light Card
- Competitive rates of pay
- A clearly defined career path if you want it
- A mixture of in-house management training and nationally recognised qualifications
- Paid DBS & Holidays
- Life assurance & Pension Scheme
- Retail rewards & savings
- Long service awards
- Recommend a Friend Scheme which rewards £500 to £2000 T&C apply
If you are interested in the above Field Support Supervisor vacancy, please call Michael White at Domus Recruitment.
Don’t keep a good thing to yourself – Recommend a friend!!
If you are not looking, then perhaps you know someone who is and we will reward you with our recommend a friend scheme – £200 pounds worth of high street shopping vouchers if we place them into work and we do not already have them on our database.