Website Domus Recruitment
Domus have an incredibly exciting opportunity as a head of care role to join one of the leading providers of specialist care in the UK.
The Head of Care role is a Senior Leadership position at a residential college for children and adults between the ages of 16 and 25. This role will involve leading a large care team and motivating the care team; including Deputy Heads of Care, House Managers, Senior Support Workers and Support Workers.
- Lead and develop a culture in their region that values the very highest standards of safety, quality and excellent service user care are consistently delivered.
- Lead and manage the Management Team across all aspects of day-to-day business deliverables including monitoring performance in relation to quality and key performance indicators (QPI’s and KPI’s) to agreed targets for care standards, business planning, financial performance and quality.
- Ensure compliance with all statutory regulatory bodies and company policies and procedures, and accountable for ensuring findings from internal site quality inspections are reviewed and actioned as appropriate.
- Develop and maintain external stakeholder relationships (including Local Authorities and Care Commissioning Groups)
- Establish and direct a regional recruitment and retention strategy designed to meet appropriate staffing needs, reducing turnover and avoiding unnecessary agency usage
Key Skills and Requirements:
- Passionate about improving the lives of others;
- Innovative, enthusiastic and inspirational;
- Committed, flexible and passionate;
- A proactive, strategic, creative thinker and implementer;
- An excellent communicator; team player;
- Enjoys and thrives in a changing and varied environment, with an interest in further education and preparing for adulthood pathways.
- Experience in quality assurance systems and processes.
- Proven track record as a residential registered manager with CQC
Don’t keep a good thing to yourself – Recommend a friend!!
If you are not looking, then perhaps you know someone who is and we will reward you with our recommend a friend scheme – £200 pounds worth of high street shopping vouchers if we place them into work and we do not already have them on our database.
If you are interested in the above Managing Director vacancy, please call Ella at Domus Recruitment.