Website Domus Recruitment
I am working on behalf of a highly successful domiciliary care company who are looking for a Head of Operations. You would oversee the strategic direction of the company, working closely with the Directors to achieve consistent growth.
The company have been operating 10 years and have an excellent reputation for quality, with some branches ‘Outstanding’ with CQC. You would oversee 300 employees and 7 Registered Managers in the role.
This Client delivers bespoke homecare and live-in care throughout the Midlands. The client is an established company that offers support to the elderly and disabled in their own homes. They offer personal care and assist with medication. They focus on the private sector and deliver 1 hour minimum, person-centred care.
- Business Development within the private sector
- To support the branch managers in running their branches
- To keep branch managers and staff motivated and to hit targets
- Focus in strategic direction of the company
- Motivate and support staff to maintain, implement and achieve ongoing growth
- Deal with P+L’s, budgets, KPI’s
- Support with restructuring, business strategy and crisis intervention
- Working from home, with travelling to branches when needed
- Commercial awareness
- Financial awareness
- Multi-site management
- Proactivity and motivation skills
- Decent knowledge of care sector
You MUST have experience of Domiciliary Care, preferably multi-site, good compliance knowledge and experience of managing staff.
If you are interested in hearing more about this vacancy please contact Joel Stott at Domus Recruitment.
As part of our continual pursuit of quality candidates we appreciate and reward candidate recommendations from you if we successfully secure them a position. We will reward you with £200 if you recommend a new candidate to us who is not already registered and we secure them a role for a minimum of 1 month. So, if this position is not for you but you know someone who might be interested why not earn a bit of cash anyway!