Website Domus Recruitment
Domus have a fantastic opportunity for a Head of Operations to join an exciting Neurological service.
Our ideal candidate will have experience in the delivery of facilities management services in a healthcare environment to include managing and motivating teams, experience with health and safety risk assessments and budget management.
This rare career development opportunity reports directly in to the service director and will ensure not only the smooth running of all non-clinical services but also take responsibility for business management at the centre and drive a culture of effective finance control and high professional standards.
Key Responsibilities of an Operations Manager:
- Leading and managing the Management Team across all aspects of day-to-day business deliverables; through supervision, effective management, personal development, and succession planning. Monitoring performance in relation to quality and key performance indicators to agreed targets for care standards and quality.
- Ensuring compliance with all statutory regulatory bodies and company policies and procedures. Being accountable for ensuring findings from internal site quality inspections are reviewed and actioned as appropriate.
- Managing relationships with third party professionals, staff teams, Service User families and all other stakeholders as required.
- Monitoring of all financial controllables and care hour delivery against the local authority placement contracts and agreed funding matrix.
- Inserting measures into Services that guarantee the highest standards of health and safety; actioning any identified areas of concern as a priority.
- Ensuring that all Services are staffed by appropriately trained care staff, and that all are compliant with any mandatory training and refreshers.
- Ensuring that key hotspots of concern are given focus and development through auditing and action planning. Providing regular progress updates to the Head of Operations.
The post holder is responsible for ensuring their knowledge remains up to date in all areas of relevant legislation and requirements of the Care inspectorate
Key requirements an Operations Support Manager must have:
- Have obtained a level 5 qualification in Health and Social Care, or equivalent.
- Highly experienced within the care and support for adults with Learning Disabilities and Mental Health.
- Be comfortable managing a team of managers, ensuring accountability and high standards at all times.
- Have significant experience managing relationships with professionals associated with the care sector.
- Have sound judgement in difficult and complex situations.
- Encourage a positive and supportive culture.
If you are interested in the above Operations Manager vacancy, please contact Cameron At Domus Recruitment.
Don’t keep a good thing to yourself – Recommend a friend!!
If you are not looking, then perhaps you know someone who is and we will reward you with our recommend a friend scheme – £200 pounds worth of high street shopping vouchers if we place them into work and we do not already have them on our database.