Website Domus Recruitment
Home Manager position in the Hampshire area. The role is to manage a small sized residential home.
Key Responsibilities of a Care Home Manager:
- Overall running of the care home
- Managing budgets
- Staff appraisals, meetings and disciplinaries
- Liaise with outside Healthcare professionals in regards to care
- To ensure CQC and company policies are followed and adhered to
- Supporting a large team.
Care Home Manager Requirements:
- Up to 2 years Home management experience.
- Previous successful CQC reports and experience with CQC inspections.
- Excellent leadership skills, ability to manage teams, improve services, quality, and performance.
- Excellent communication.
- A high-quality working environment
- Regular staff incentives
- 28 days annual leave.
- Comprehensive in house and online training. Workshop training within the home.
- Standard pension
- Onsite parking
- Supportive management team
- Excellent progression routes
If you are interested in the above position please apply, or for more information contact Libby Pickles at Domus Recruitment.
As part of our continual pursuit of quality candidates we appreciate and reward candidate recommendations from you if we successfully secure them a position. We will reward you with £200 if you recommend a new candidate to us who is not already registered and we secure them a role for a minimum of 1 month.