Website Domus Recruitment
Home Manager position in the Farnham area -The role will entail managing a 50 bedded residential home with a ‘Good’ CQC rating.
Key Responsibilities of a Home Manager:
- Managing 50 bedded residential homes
- Managing budgets
- Staff appraisals, meetings and disciplinary
- Required to manage people and resources to ensure high-quality standards of care and service are delivered to regulatory, contractual and company standards.
- Have a in detailed commercial understanding to better the home
- Liase with outside healthcare professionals in regard to care.
Home Manager Requirements:
- Experience leading within a Care Home setting either as a Home Manager for 3 years or more
- Experience working with the Elderly sector
- NVQ Level 5 in Health and Social Care
- Proven track record of CQC
- Clinical skills
- Ability to manage teams, improve services, quality, and performance.
- Excellent communication.
- A high-quality work environment
- 35 days annual leave + bank holidays
- Performance related bonuses
- Onsite parking
- Progression routes
If you are interested in the above position please apply, or for more information contact Libby Pickles at Domus Recruitment.
As part of our continual pursuit of quality candidates we appreciate and reward candidate recommendations from you if we successfully secure them a position. We will reward you with £200 if you recommend a new candidate to us who is not already registered and we secure them a role for a minimum of 1 month.