Website Domus Recruitment
Domus are on the lookout for a passionate and caring Home Manager to take responsibility of a small residential service that support adults with Learning Disabilities and Autism.
Based in Ashford, Kent, you will lead a dedicated staff team in providing person-centered care to adults looking to gain further independence in a community setting.
We are looking for a proven Home Manager or highly experienced Deputy Manager looking for that next stage of progression.
This is an extremely rewarding role with the right values and cultures embedded at the very heart of it.
As the Home Manager you will be required to:
- Work with the people supported and their families, supporting them in the decisions they make about how they live their lives and ensuring that personal needs are met.
- Manage all aspects of running the service including but not limited to: supervision of staff, rotas, care planning, quality assurance, training, budget management, finances and management of medication.
- Monitor activities and ensure quality of support and care is in line with the group’s policies and sector regulatory standards.
- Create a culture of team development and team working that aspires the delivery of best practice for individuals using our services.
- Demonstrate the ability to represent the organisation in an appropriate and professional manner in all internal and external contact and relationships.
The Home Manager must have:
- QCF Level 5 or working towards one (or equivalent).
- Lead and support a team of dedicated staff, promoting a positive and empowering work environment.
- Prior experience and an understanding of learning disabilities and other complex needs.
- Drive continuous improvement in service delivery and resident outcomes.
- Manage budgets and resources effectively to achieve financial targets.
- Implement and maintain robust systems for monitoring and maintaining quality standards.
- Provide effective leadership, guidance, and support to staff members.
- A good understanding of legislative frameworks and how this applies to the service needs.
- Experience in supporting adults with challenging behaviour, learning disabilities and/or mental health issues.
- Excellent communication skills and IT skills.
- The desire and commitment to achieve high standards of safeguarding.
- Additional leave
- Company pension
- On-site parking
- Wellness programmes
- Management development training courses
Don’t keep a good thing to yourself – Recommend a friend!!
If you are not looking, then perhaps you know someone who is and we will reward you with our recommend a friend scheme – £200 if we place them into work and we do not already have them on our database.
If you are interested in the above Registered Manager vacancy, please call Michael at Domus Recruitment.